High temperature Contact Angle measuring instrument TA-Z16B01(vacuum)
High temperature contact Angle measuring instrument
- Technical Parameters
- Contact Us
Sales Hotline: 15122725930 (wechat)
- Commodity name: High temperature Contact Angle measuring instrument TA-Z16B01(vacuum)
- Commodity ID: 1034426877063553024
I. Introduction to the instrument
High temperature contact Angle measuring instrument, to achieve high temperature and high vacuum meter interface performance test
High temperature contact Angle tester is a special scientific research device to study the change law of contact Angle between different melt and corresponding matrix at high temperature, which can realize the surface interface performance test of materials under high temperature and high vacuum conditions. The instrument can graphically and quantitatively characterize the shrinkage, deformation, melting, wetting, spreading and solidification behavior of low melting point materials in the process of rising and lowering temperature.
The whole machine adopts building blocks, modular structure design: specially designed ultra-high temperature furnace, sample table precision mechanical adjustment structure, optical imaging system, CCD imaging system and professional analysis software; At the same time, it can be equipped with vacuum control system, atmosphere control system and unique oxygen control system
1. High temperature: the actual temperature is 1600℃
2, high vacuum: vacuum degree 1×10-3Pa
3, low oxygen content: control the oxygen content in the atmosphere <10-2ppm
4. Image acquisition: acquisition speed ≥30 frames /s, full continuous image recording
5, intelligent image analysis and data processing software: automatic continuous calculation of high temperature melt contact Angle θ, diameter d, height h and volume v and other parameters
Two, the main function
1. The liquid/solid contact Angle can be statically measured, and the contact Angle can also be dynamically measured in the process of rising and lowering temperature, time or temperature change law;
2. The contact Angle θ, droplet diameter D, droplet height H, droplet volume V and other parameters can be obtained online to calculate the surface tension of the melt, and then evaluate the wettability of the melt to the matrix material.
3. It can realize the experimental measurement of characteristic parameters of powder, billet and block material (such as sintering temperature, softening temperature, melting point, etc.), and guide the formulation and optimization of sintering process of ceramics and powder metallurgy products;
4. The deformation of regular or irregular shape samples in the sintering process can be measured and recorded, and compared with the microstructure evolution process, the sintering process mechanism can be deeply understood;
5. The above multi-parameters can be measured in the temperature zone of room temperature ~ 1600℃, and the process analysis of complex heat treatment process can be realized through 30 sections of program Settings.
Three, the field of use
1. Research and development, screening and optimization of new sintering additives: monitor the contour changes in the whole process of deformation, softening, sintering and melting of ceramic materials during heating.
2. Ceramic/metal packaging research: analyze the wettability and weldability of solder and substrate, design solder composition reasonably, and improve packaging strength.
3. New alloy/composite material/glass/ceramic, characteristic temperature point and melting behavior analysis
4. High temperature functional coating research and development: coating corrosion resistance infiltration behavior research, anti-CMAS corrosion coating
5. Solid waste utilization research: solid waste utilization research in steel, coal, electric power and other industries, slag lotion research and development, copper slag, pre-melting slag, calcium slag ball and other high temperature performance
Wetting behavior of high temperature melt and functional coating substrate
Wetting behavior of high temperature melt and functional coated substrate
A visible vacuum atmosphere sintering furnace invention patent
The utility model relates to a vacuum atmosphere sintering data analysis experimental instrument
The utility model of the optical filter of the visualization sintering data analyzer and the analyzerKey words:
- High temperature contact Angle measuring instrument