Visual high temperature deformation analyzer TA-1601
Visual high temperature deformation analyzer
High temperature contact Angle measuring instrument
Measurement of expansion and contraction in sintering process
- Technical Parameters
- Contact Us
- Commodity name: Visual high temperature deformation analyzer TA-1601
- Commodity ID: 1034427534566842368
Do these problems in the expansion and contraction test of material sintering process bother you?
1, blind burning experiment repeated sintering test, time-consuming and laborious?
2, the traditional test (jacking method) can only measure a single direction of deformation, transverse and longitudinal non-equal ratio change how to do?
3, the test sample requirements are harsh, sample preparation trouble?
4. Is it difficult to determine the baseline before testing, which requires correction and long preparation time?
Visual high temperature deformation analyzer, optical non-contact method to measure the expansion and contraction of material sintering process. The shape, size and physical state changes of materials in the process of temperature change are observed online in real time, and intuitive and accurate data and graphical reports are given through the intelligent data acquisition and image processing system. The product performance is comparable with the international similar products, and is in the leading level in China. Visual high temperature deformation analyzer is used in material development and manufacturing, which helps to accurately formulate material sintering process or heat treatment process, improve product quality and reduce production cost.
Precise temperature control, convenient and fast, high automation, save time and labor
Full range photos, deformation curves, real-time data, total information: height/width/area
u High temperature test: maximum service temperature 1600℃. The number of 50 program sections is used to analyze the complex heat treatment process and simulate the heat treatment and sintering behavior under real industrial conditions
u Measure and record the sintering shrinkage of the material under non-contact sample condition, and analyze the size change of the sample, that is, the height, width and area change of the sample.
u Real-time measurement of the deformation of regular or irregular shape samples during sintering, capable of nondestructive testing of small, fine, fragile or foam samples
u Determine each characteristic temperature: sintering point, softening point, spherification, hemispherization, melting point
u Auxiliary analysis of melt and matrix wetting behavior
u Experimental data export function, analysis curve can be exported in picture format, original data can be exported in Excel format, to facilitate later analysis and processing, such as the analysis of multiple groups of data.
1) Given a blank formula, find out the best sintering process;
2) Given a sintering process, find out the most reasonable billet formula;
3) Study the kinetics of sintering process;
4) Sintering process control of complex shape samples;
5) Wetting behavior of melt and matrix;
6) Widely used in ceramics, porcelain glaze, metal materials, glass, refractory materials, minerals, brazing alloy and semiconductor and other materials of high temperature physical property analysis and testingKey words:
- Visual high temperature deformation analyzer
- High temperature contact Angle measuring instrument
- Measurement of expansion and contraction in sintering process